Independent Living Options for Active Seniors
The Oaks, in beautiful scenic Orangeburg SC, has many different Senior Independent Living Options, sure to have just the right arrangement for you!
Our 600 acre campus at The Oaks is blessed to be located within one of South Carolina's most beautiful and pristine areas. Surrounded by myriad ecological systems, including Carolina bays, forest preserves, and a world-class riverine estuary, this quiet sanctuary is home to many varieties of flora and fauna. The even terrain has been beautifully landscaped with shade trees, relaxing picnic and recreational areas, walking and biking trails, ponds and even a golf course.
Active Senior Independent Living Options & Floor Plans
All our options provide access to all campus activities, services and amenities, weekly housekeeping and the freedom from yard-work and home maintenance.
- French Quarter - Brick Homes with garage and yard - - Full independence and freedom to pursue hobbies, interests and sports.
- Wesley Pines - Duplex (Attached) Homes - Some have carports. Pursue your dreams and don't worry about maintenance and yard.
- Deerfield - Patio Apartments - - 1 or 2 bedroom apartments with private patio, close proximity to dining rooms and campus activities.
- Walsh - Deluxe Apartment Building - Various deluxe apartment sizes, community room and library.
- Asbury & Batson - Senior Apartments with meals - - Studio, 1 or 2 bedroom apartments with meals included. Batson Apartments are available without an entrance fee.
Independent Living Floor Plans
An overview of the different floorplans in the neighborhoods is available here.
Direct links to:
- Brick Homes with garage and yard - French Quarter
- Duplex (Attached) Homes - Wesley Pines
- Patio Apartments - Deerfield
- Deluxe Apartment Building - Walsh
- Senior Apartments with meals - Asbury & Batson
Amenities and Services at The Oaks Retirement Community
Please visit our Campus Living page to read more about all the things to get involved in. Also The Oaks is a beautiful place where you can spend quality time alone, or with a friend or loved one, in nature.
The Oaks Site Plan
The below site map does not show the beauty of our community. We encourage you to come and visit, enter our beautiful area through our majestic oak lined road. You will feel like you entered a new world