Living with Assistance
Giving You The Help You Need, When You Need It.
If you can no longer stay in your home, Assisted Living at The Oaks is an exceptional living option.
Our spacious and private residences offer beautiful views overlooking the back yard. We provide three meals a day, laundry and housekeeping, personal response call system, planned activities, maintenance and all utilities (except phone), medication oversight, laundry and linen service, beauty and barber salons, help with bathing, dressing and grooming, and reminders and escorts for meals and social events. And of course, there is an around the clock staff that ensures you have the help you need, if and when you need it. Private and companion rooms available.
Services and Amenities
- A Faith-Based Community
- 24-Hours Medical Support
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Social Events & Planned Activities
- Medications Monitored by Staff
- Spacious, Private Rooms
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Three Nutritious Meals Served
- Beverages & Snacks Available
- Transportation Provided to Local Doctors
- Exercise Classes
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Ponds & Lake
- Wireless Internet
- Cable Television Included
- All Utilities (private phone additional)